- 2 worship services, at 8:45 and 11:00 a.m.
(each service has the same sermon, same music, and same
order of worship, with perhaps a slightly different “flavor”).
Example: A “Passing of the Peace” - a brief time of
greeting fellow worshippers - occurs at the 11:00 service.
- Worship services are “traditional” with a printed
bulletin, organ and/or piano, and choirs.
- Childcare (ages 2 and under) provided at both services.
- “Children’s Moment” and Children’s Church during 11:00 a.m. worship
- Dress code - casual and comfortable. Some will be dressed up
(coats and tie, etc.).
- Christian Education classes for all ages are held from 10:00
to 10:45 a.m.
- A coffee/refreshment time is offered for all in the Family
Life Center from 9:45-10:00 a.m. each Sunday.